Work house

In the 19th century, the parish work house was built. In 1887, this was inhabited by 27 people. In order to avoid disturbance, it was determined that all outer doors should have locks "so that the inhabitants cannot go out at night; steps will be taken in order that male and female inhabitants cannot have contact with each other during the night."

The work house was closed in 1939 and the building now contains a number of private residences.